Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wednesday, August 31 :: I Know You've Missed Me!

Ok, ok. I hear you already. You're wondering if I'm EVER going to post again. Yes, I know it's been a while. Sorry. Things just pretty much look the same around here, so I didn't figure you all wanted to see more of the same old thing. I know I don't want to see more of the same old thing around here!


But the water is starting to go down, so there are a few new things to post, and hopefully that will continue (both accounts) from now on!

First, the most common question I get now is, "Did they ever find that Trooper?"

No, they did not, although they do believe he is still in that 50 foot cavern under the highway. They told the family they are just going to have to wait until the water is gone and then recover the body. Assuming it is still there. The family is really hurting, so please send up a prayer or two for them.


I said the water is going down. Yes, that is a great thing! But don't misunderstand--there's still a LOT of water left. Case and point:
 Won't this be a fun mess to clean up when it's all over with.

And lastly, look here--Walmart sprung up in my back yard!

Ok, not Walmart. The guys are building a new shop just west of our house. It is nice, amid all of the destruction and inconveniences of the flood, to see something beneficial going on.

More coming soon, INCLUDING a picture of skunk #6!! (Yes, you read correctly! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??  Yes, I bet you can!)

No comments:

Post a Comment